i need my Ex Back 2017

12 replies [Last post]
theresawilliam's picture

Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: (drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com) you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.
Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
through (drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com)

Shannonsmith's picture
Advice for heart broken and how to get your Ex lover back

How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347054263874.

Becky Elis's picture
He is Real

Do not contact any other spell caster to help you so that you will not fall into the wrong hands. Contact Doctor Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com to help you with your fertility, ex back, a love spell, a herbal medicinal cure and you will get awesome results. This man website is odungaspelltemple.wordpress.com and he has helped so many people there. I met this man same through a testimony online and it has been a wonderful experience of a life time. I am very happy i did. He helped me get pregnant. I am Becky Elis but my friends call me Ann. I am from Florida, US. I have contacted 3 spell casters before i met doctor odunga. I didn't know why i didn't contact him at first. I would have been through my pain for the past 5 years trying to find the right spell caster who can help me with my problem. I have been married to my husband for 18 years and i have not had one single issue. No woman on earth will be happy for this. I did all i could to hold a home until i started seeking help from spell casters. I had went to various hospital here in Florida and they said my womb cannot conceive a child. I have spent millions of dollars finding a solution until i met DOCTOR ODUNGA. I feel like shedding tears at this point. My problem is gone. I can bodily say my problem is gone for the past 18 years of marriage. If you are reading this testimony, you will share with me my Joy. Contact this spell caster at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and his website at odungaspelltemple.wordpress.com

JenniferS's picture
MY EX HUSBAND IS BACK TO ME

Many people have wrote articles of how they were helped by a spell caster but I am very grateful to this great spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When i came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him and i have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most inner most feeling many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent for almost 6 years and though my ex husband was far away from my kids i still wish someday he will return back to me. This spell doctor i encountered known as Doctor Odunga helped me with my wishes and i am happy to say that i am back with my ex husband and i am very happy sharing the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but i always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single reconnection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex, visit this website odungaspelltemple.wordpress.com or contact this great spell caster at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and share an awesome testimony too just like me

Shannonsmith's picture
Happy New Year! How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

Happy New Year! How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347054263874.

MRS JESSICA's picture
ALL THANK TO DOCTOR OBODO HIS A SAVOUR TO MY LIFE

Hello viewer's am Mrs jessica from Uk in new york city i discovered that they so many scams out there pretending to give you an help but I promise to share this testimony all over the world because my Ex Lover return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank...Dr. obodo for helping in getting my Ex Lover back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted Dr. obodo he casted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 24 hours that my Lover will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 24 hours,my Ex Lover really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me am very happy today because we are happily married with a kid.I am the happiest Woman on earth today because Dr. obodo has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact Dr. obodo In case have been with a broken heart and you want your ex back just contact the same man Via mail..obodospellhome31@gmail.com
he is specialized in all kind of spell casting such as:

1. Getting your lover back.
2. misscarriage spell
3. herpes spell
4. Get a job spell.
5. Pregnancy spell
6. Marriage spell
9. Popularity spell
7. Cancer spell
8. long life spell
9. HIV/aids spell
10.HPV spell

A man that can bring family together as one..contact him and you your problem will be successfully cure contact him today on his email and your problem we be solve contact him via Email:(obodospellhome31@gamil.com)

sarahbarbara175's picture
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND

URGENT EFFECTIVE  LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST. Unityspelltemple@gmail.com  is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Julie Collins from USA, after  4 years of relationship with my boyfriend, 
he broke up me and brought in another Girl, i did all i could to get him back 
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
 website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told 
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
 28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much, 
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me . Then from that day,
Our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided
 to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
 if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. 
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://urgentspell.blogspot.com.

URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND

URGENT EFFECTIVE  LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST. Unityspelltemple@gmail.com  is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.

Candybox Stock Image

I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after  4 years of relationship with my boyfriend, 
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
 website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told 
 28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much, 
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
Our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided
 to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
 if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. 
you can also visit hiswebsite: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com

MY EX HUSBAND IS BACK TO ME

I cannot believe this... MY EX HUSBAND IS BACK TO ME!!!
My name is Michelle. This is a story of Doctor Odunga who brought my ex husband back to me in 3 days of contact. He told me me he would do it but i didn't believe him but decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise, my ex husband came home and started playing with the kids and gave me a kiss on my cheek, knelt down on his knees and begged me for leaving without a goodbye. I heard he had woman he was seeing before he left me and i was devastated which made me seek help in a spell caster such as Doctor Odunga. I also met this man through a testimony about him and i contacted his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and when i explained things to him, he told me not to worry. I am very happy today that my husband who left me for over 2 years, came back home. I asked him what about the other woman and he said that was his past and nothing will ever make him leave again. I am thankful to Doctor Odunga. Contact him to help you now at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and also visit odungaspelltemple.wordpress.com

Effective powerful love Spell to win my Ex-Lover back fast.

We love to travel together. Here's a picture of us in New York City.URGENT EFFECTIVE  LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST. Unityspelltemple@gmail.com  is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.

I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after  4 years of relationship with my boyfriend, 
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .

JenniferS's picture
Many people have wrote

Many people have wrote articles of how they were helped by a spell caster but I am very grateful to this great spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When i came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him and i have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most inner most feeling many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent for almost 6 years and though my ex husband was far away from my kids i still wish someday he will return back to me. This spell doctor i encountered known as Doctor Odunga helped me with my wishes and i am happy to say that i am back with my ex husband and i am very happy sharing the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but i always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single reconnection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex, visit this website odungaspelltemple.wordpress.com or contact this great spell caster at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and share an awesome testimony too just like me

Fabienne Elyse's picture
Love Spells That Returned My Husband Back

I'm so amazed to witness the great powers of Dr Henry’s permanent love spell. I have suffered heartbreak and I know the pains each woman feel when left out of marital happiness. I and my husband was divorced after our 17 years in marriage, my parent and his mother tried all they could to make the marriage work again by begging him to return home but all was to no avail. I myself did so many things in several different ways to get him back because I loved him so much but is didn't help at all, instead it all went from bad to worse until I was browsing through some of this website where I found wonderful reviews about this real spell caster called Dr Henry. I read the way Dr Henry has miraculously helped so many individual from relationship problems and I was so bewildered by the fast way Dr Henry helped this many men and women. I immediately contacted his emaiL: permanentspellcast@yahoo.com and complained about my situations to him. I got a quick immediate response from him that he will help me with his permanent love spell that will bring my husband back home to me within 72 hours. I believed him out of what i just read about him and did follow his instructions till the love spell was done. I was sitting at our house the 3rd day after the love spell was cast when my husband drove in, I was so surprised when he said to me that he was sorry that he left me and would want us to come as husband and wife. "Guess What" YES I accepted, because i so much love him and would want to live the rest of my life happy with him. I’m so happy now and I would say all thanks to the great Dr Henry for his love spells he used to restore my marriage. I’LL recommend Dr Henry’s love spell to anyone who is greatly in need of solutions to relationship and marital problem to contact
emaiL: permanentspellcast@yahoo.com
WhatsApp: +2348100663964
website: https://permanentlovespellcaster.wordpress.com/love-spell

dubajugef's picture
World youth day has been

World youth day has been celebrated for the happiness of the humans. Yes, tis have been ensured for the promotion of the youth day so that all people could do my assignment reviews for the caption of the true sense for the candidates.