The Office of Youth Ministry is happy to provide this service on our website. Here, ministry employers around the Archdiocese of St. Louis can post employment opportunities online. If you have a youth ministry position available in your parish, please email your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you eager to work for the Lord in ministry?
Below is a listing of current opportunities.
Part-Time YOUTH MINISTER - Immacolata Catholic Church, St. Louis
The applicant must be a practicing Catholic, knowledgeable in the faith, with an ability to inspire, engage, and relate to young people.
This person should be well-organized, enthusiastic, a good communicator and strong leader.
1. Focus on junior high grades (6, 7, & 8) as well as high school age, with the goal of keeping the young people engaged as they enter high school.
2. Gather the youth once a month for the Sunday evening Mass (5:00 p.m.), involve them in the liturgical ministries, followed by a structured meeting & social.
3. Organize participation in a Luke 18 retreat.
4. Promote and communicate youth events to the wider parish community, and help build support by adults for youth ministry.
5. Monitor expenses and work within the parish budget.
Negotiable; the position may expand to full-time in the future.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to: Msgr. Gardin at Immacolata Catholic Church, 8900 Clayton Rd., St. Louis, MO 63117 or email@example.com
Youth Minister - Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish, O'Fallon
Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary parish in O'Fallon seeks a full-time coordinator of youth ministry who will collaborate with the pastor, associate pastor, school principal, DRE, CRE and appointed parishioners to undertake the organization and coordination of the youth ministry efforts of the parish so that high school and middle school parishioners are given the opportunity to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ, deepen their understanding of the Roman Catholic faith, avail themselves to the Church's Sacraments, particularly the Holy Eucharist, foster wholesome friendships and develop a personal prayer life in a setting that is safe, encouraging and empowering.
To receive a fuller job description and to submit a resume, please contact Fr. Zac Povis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a generous heart? Are you looking for a place to serve? From hour long projects to week-long projects, the Office of Youth Ministry is always in need of volunteers. Please contact us if you are interested and we can put you on our list!