Project Life returns June 9-15, 2013
Location: St. Dominic High School
More information to come.
Feet Washers Unite!!!
- When: June 9-15. 2013
- Place: St. Dominic High School
- Cost: $210.00 (Teens and Young Adults under 21)
- Chaperones 21 and over cost is $100.00.
- Online Registration: Group Registration is open on March 7, 2013 (Thursday) at 10:00 a.m. Deposit of $30.00 per person. Deposits* are due two weeks following registration. Final Payment (Remaining balance) is due May 7th (Tuesday) .
- *Deposits are non-refundable, but they are transferable to your final payment.
- Don't have a youth group or your youth group isn't going? Contact Tony Phillips to get a spot for Project Life at 314-792-7626 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Chaperone to Teen Ratio: 1 Chaperone to every 6 Teens
- What: Project Life gathers teens from various backgrounds to be transformed by the Gospel call to love one another through service to those in need. Throughout the course of the week, teens (aka "Feet Washers") come to know and recognize Jesus Christ in themselves and in the people they serve.Through spiritual programming, great music, hard work, and good times Project Life has become an awesome event that allows Christ to speak and work through them in ways they would never have imagined!
Youth Minister/ Group Leader meeting: TBA
For more information or questions, please call Tony Phillips at 314.792.7626.
|Project Life - Packing List.new_.pdf||59.69 KB|
|Project Life Teen Exp..pdf||89.84 KB|
|Adult Expecations.pdf||77.18 KB|