Project Life Returns June 7-13, 2015
Project Life gathers teens from various backgrounds to be transformed by the Gospel call to love one another through service to those in need. Throughout the course of the week, teens (aka "Feet Washers") come to know and recognize Jesus Christ in themselves and in the people they serve. Through spiritual programming, great music, hard work, and good times Project Life has become an awesome event that allows Christ to speak and work through them in ways they would never have imagined!
Feet Washers Unite!!!
- When: June 7 - 13, 2015
- Place: This year we will be based out of Villa Duchesne High School in St. Louis County. Worksites will be all over St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and possibly St. Charles County.
- Cost: $220 for teens and Young Adult Leaders*
- $120 for for Chaperones
- Registration: Group registration opens March 12th at 10am. Return to this site to regiester your group. A button will appear below at that time. Be sure to read the important dates listed below as well.
- If you are a teen or parent of a teen who would like to go but do not have a group, contact us directly at the number below.
- Chaperone to Teen Ration: Every group must have 1 chaperone for every 6 teens.
- 10 Days after registering: Non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $50 per person is due.
- Uppon receipt of deposit, individual online registration for your group will be opened.
You will recieve and then send to your participants (adults and teens) a link to your specific group's individual registration page.
Every member of your group (adults and teens) will fill out, print, and sign (and for teens have a parent sign) the online individual registration form.
- This the the last day to drop spots. After this day each group will be financially responsible for the entire cost of all remaining spots for with they are registered.
For more information or questions, please call the OYM at 314-792-7650
|Packing List 2015.pdf||146.18 KB|
|Teen Expectations 2015.pdf||202.42 KB|
|Schedule 2015.pdf||370.28 KB|