Project Life Returns June 12-17, 2016
Project Life gathers teens from various backgrounds to be transformed by the Gospel call to love one another through service to those in need. Throughout the course of the week, teens (aka "Feet Washers") come to know and recognize Jesus Christ in themselves and in the people they serve. Through spiritual programming, great music, hard work, and good times, Project Life has become an awesome event that allows Christ to speak and work through them in ways they would never have imagined!
New for 2016! Project Life will end on Friday Night.
Feet Washers Unite!!!
- When: June 12 - 17, 2016
- Place: Once again we will be based out of Villa Duchesne High School in St. Louis County. Worksites will be all over St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and possibly St. Charles County.
- Cost: $220 for teens and Young Adult Leaders*
- $120 for for Chaperones
- Registration: Group registration opens March 10th at 10am. Return to this site to register your group. A button will appear below at that time. Be sure to read the important dates listed below as well.
- Registration wil done through our old registration website, registration.stlyouth.org. You will need to register or you will need to know your username and password. We suggest going to the site now and making sure you are able to log in.
- If you are a teen or parent of a teen who would like to go but do not have a group, contact us directly at the number below.
- Chaperone to Teen Ratio: Every group must have 1 chaperone for every 6 teens.
- 10 Days after registering: Non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $50 per person is due.
- Upon receipt of deposit, individual online registration for your group will be opened.
You will receive and then send to your participants (adults and teens) a link to your specific group's individual registration page.
Every member of your group (adults and teens) will fill out, print, and sign (and for teens have a parent sign) the online individual registration form.
- This the the last day to drop spots. After this day each group will be financially responsible for the entire cost of all remaining spots for which they are registered.
For more information or questions, please call the OYM at 314-792-7650
|Project Life 2016 Schedule.pdf||415.66 KB|
|packing list 2016.pdf||176.21 KB|
|Teen Expectations 2016.pdf||211.3 KB|